The Pixel Lab 2014
Power to the Pixel is accepting applications to The Pixel Lab 2014, its leading cross-media workshop for experienced European media professionals.
Participants will come away with an unrivalled understanding of how to create, finance and distribute story IP across multiple platforms, and maximise audience engagement. The Pixel Lab is also a prime opportunity to cultivate new professional partnerships across different media industry sectors.
Encouraging a collaborative, project-focused environment, participants will have their ideas challenged and informed by the world's top practising cross-media professionals, with plenty of networking opportunities and one-to-one meetings.
Now in it’s 5th year, The Pixel Lab is a project-focused development workshop designed to improve the creative, financial and business skills of its participants. Teaching and mentoring will be lead by cross-media’s most highly acclaimed experts, including:
- Nuno Bernardo (PT) – CEO & Producer, BeActive
- Diana Elbaum (BE) - Producer, Entre Chien et Loup
- Thomas Howalt (DK) – Games Writer and Producer
- Michelle Kass (UK) - Film & Literary Agent, Michelle Kass Associates
- Michel Reilhac (FR) – Artistic Advisor for Venice Biennale College
- Adam Sigel (USA) – Content Strategist, Writer & Producer
Apply with a project until Friday 28 March 2014, 18:00 BST.
For full details and to download an application form visit their website.