Collaboration with EFM/ Berlinale
We are happy to continue our collaboration with the European Film Market (EFM). Films which were screened in Leipzig and/or at IDFA will be presented as "Docs Spotlight". The collaboration include a reduced screening fee for the producers and sales agents as well as additional marketing possibilities.
"Docs Spotlight" is part of the EFM initiative "Meet the Docs" in cooperation with the European Documentary Network (EDN).
You can meet representatives of DOK Leipzig face to face from 8 to 13 February, 12:00 - 13:00, at MGB, 2nd floor, Stand # 210
For further information to Meet the Docs please check here.
The DOK Leipzig Films:
- And Who Taught You to Drive by Andrea Thiele, Sales First Hand Films: Cinemaxx 17, 8.2., 9:00
- Camp 14 - Total Control Zone by Marc Wiese, Sales Global Screen: MGB, 7.2., 15:00, MGB, 11.2., 17:00
- The End of Time by Peter Mettler, Sales maximage: Cinemaxx 14, 12.2., 18:15
- Forget Me Not by David Sieveking, Sales Autlook Filmsales: Cinemaxx 1, 10.2., 11:30 (German Cinema)
- Colombianos by Tora Mårtens, Sales Ginestra Film: Cinemaxx 17, 9.2., 18:45