We are thrilled to announce the first projects that are selected to participate in the online DOK Industry Programme taking place from 26 October to 1 November 2020.
As almost all international festivals, markets and training initiatives were moving online this year, the DOK Leipzig team continued to scout for extraordinary talent, original stories and immensely creative filmmaking at their online editions. The following teams received the DOK Leipzig Accelerator Prizes and are invited to present their project at the DOK Co-Pro Market to international producers, financiers and distributors:
- Baby Jackfruit Baby Guava by Quang Nông Nhât, produced by Trang Dao Minh (Vietnam)
selected at Docs by the Sea
- Carropasajero by Juan Pablo Polanco & Cesar Alejandro Jaimes, produced by Laura Nogal & María Canela Reyes (Los Niños Films, Spain)
selected at MAFF
- Cordon by Anton Mezulić, produced by Oliver Sertić & Suzana Erbežnik (Restart, Croatia)
selected at BDC Discoveries
- Gypsy Gadji by Dasa Raimanova, produced by Rafal Sakowski (Iris Media, Poland)
selected at Doc Lab Poland
- The House is Burning by Sara C. F. de Gouveia, produced by Natalie Geyser & Sara C. F. de Gouveia (Lionfish Productions, South Africa)
selected at Durban Film Mart
- Too Close by Botond Pusok, produced by Irina Malcea (Luna Film, Romania)
selected at East Doc Platform
We will announce the complete project selection of the DOK Co-Pro Market on 17 September 2020.