DOK Industry Online offers networking opportunities with the highest-quality German and international decision makers and funders in a cosy, laid back atmosphere. This is the meeting place for artistic documentary and a hub for interactive and immersive arts practitioners and experts.
- 150+ festival programmers
- 250+ commissioners, buyers, distributors, sales agents and funders
- 300+ producers
- More than 1,100 scheduled individual meetings at the Co-Pro Market and Meet the Experts Meetings
- Daily networking hangouts and Get Togethers
- Project presentations from all over the world
- Podcasts from exciting and unusual professionals to inspire
- Over 20,000 € in services and prizes to win
- DOK Exchange with 80 immersive artists and experts
- Access to the DOK Leipzig film programme
The festival is approaching, the time of year when our team traditionally grows many times over. Do you have the time and the desire to help realize the first hybrid DOK Industry edition ever in the coming months and into early November?
We are currently looking for new team members to support us connecting our festivals guests in Leipzig with the accredited attendees around the world via Zoom, Livestreams and Co! You are interested in new communication tools, and you love to organize live and/or digital events? Apply until 10 August! We have also advertised internships with DOK Industry and guest management.
Have a look at our vacancies on our German page. We would be happy to receive applications in English as well!
Discover the documentary projects presented at DOK Industry 2020.
36 projects were part of the DOK Co-Pro Market, and furthers projects were presented at the DOK Preview rough-cut presentations, the XR conference DOK Exchange, and the short film pitch DOK Short n’ Sweet.