This year DOK Leipzig is partnering with !DROPS from Belgium for what will be a challenging and rewarding event.
You will start from scratch with a selected group of eager artists, bunched together, brainstorm, carve out an idea, get down to business and develop a prototype in just three days. All the while being mentored by experienced tutors and experts. Little sleep involved, you are in for a lot of fun and experiments. Emphasis is on non-fictional works.
The basic ideas have already been developed and mentored during two !F Lab preceding workshops. You will be able to choose a topic that excites you and then work together to create a market pitchable project. Coders and designers are particularly welcome here! Have a look at the projects and let us know in the application, which one you would like to join.
- Sandra Gaudenzi, !F Lab, London
- Erika Grijalva, Harmony Institute, New York
- Filip Fastenakels, VRT, Brussels
- Mike Robbins, Helios Design, Toronto
- Stephan Schüritz, Honig Studios, Berlin
- Jiannis Sotiropoulos, Honig Studios, Berlin
- Oscar Rough Mosumgaard, Coding Expert, Berlin
- Jonas Witsch, IMF, Berlin
DOK Hackathon is part of the DOK Nachwuchs programme and realised in cooperation with the SLM.