DOK Co-Pro Market
Due to the ongoing public health crisis COVID-19 and its impact on the audiovisual industry, the DOK Industry Programme will be an online offering in 2020. This includes the DOK Co-Pro Market, for which we are delighted to launch a call for projects. Feature-length documentaries, interactive works and series that contain creative documentary elements are welcome to submit.
35 projects in development or early stages of production will meet online on 26 & 27 October 2020 to meet potential co-producers, co-financiers, broadcasters, funds, distributors and sales representatives. The goal is to expand networks, create fruitful opportunities to finance new creative documentaries and face the radical challenges that have presented themselves this year head on.
u [dot] schmidt [at] dok-leipzig [dot] de
+49 (0)341 30864-1081
Submissions can be registered via a form in our myDOK area. You'll need to create a new myDOK account before you can fill in the submission form.
To help you prepare before starting an application, please download and read the Submission Guidelines and FAQs here:
On 11 June we invited to join us for a Zoom webinar to ask your questions about how to submit a project the DOK Co-Pro Market.
You can rewatch the complete webinar on our DOK Industry Facebook page.
- More than 175 professionals participate in the DOK Co-Pro Market, including 85+ international decision makers
- The programme takes place as an online edition on 26 & 27 October 2020
- Producers without projects also attend the DOK Co-Pro Market looking for new projects for their slates
- We have no geographic quotas or restrictions: projects from all over the world are invited to apply
- Round tables, digital hangouts, side programming will all still be part of our first streamlined, efficient online edition