DOK Archive Market
rbb media is the exclusive licensor of the extensive archive holdings of Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb) and the former Deutscher Fernsehfunk (DFF, East German Broadcasting).
Key features of the DFF archive
- Almost 40,000 hours of television content in more than 100,000 broadcasts
- Television content broadcast between 1952-1991 in the GDR
- Radio content broadcast between 1945-1991 in the GDR
- Topics: Everyday life, politics, current affairs, culture & music, economy, science, education, sports.
Key features of the rbb archive
- Television and radio content broadcast since 1955
- Television programs broadcast between 1955-2003, before and after Germany's reunification, by West Berlin's public broadcaster Sender Freies Berlin (SFB)
- Television programs broadcast post-reunification between 1991-2003 by Brandenburg's public broadcast Ostdeutscher Rundfunk (ORB)
- Content broadcast since the merger of SFB and ORB in 2003 by Rundfunk Berlin Brandenburg (rbb)
- Topics: Berlin Wall, Berlin-related politics & current affairs, everyday life in West-Berlin and city life after reunification, Berlin architecture, culture & music, nature & tourism in Berlin and Brandenburg.
dra-lizenzen [at] rbb-media [dot] de
rbb-lizenzen [at] rbb-media [dot] de
+49 (0)151 140108693