DOK Industry News
DOK Industry Online offers networking opportunities with the highest-quality German and international decision makers and funders in a cosy, laid back atmosphere. This is the meeting place for artistic documentary and a hub for interactive and immersive arts practitioners and experts.
- 150+ festival programmers
- 250+ commissioners, buyers, distributors, sales agents and funders
- 300+ producers
- More than 1,100 scheduled individual meetings at the Co-Pro Market and Meet the Experts Meetings
- Daily networking hangouts and Get Togethers
- Project presentations from all over the world
- Podcasts from exciting and unusual professionals to inspire
- Over 20,000 € in services and prizes to win
- DOK Exchange with 80 immersive artists and experts
- Access to the DOK Leipzig film programme
“We aim to provide a platform that allows both onsite and online participants to enter new collaborations in an open and welcoming environment. In doing so, we aim to strengthen the documentary community and make it easier for emerging talents and equity-seeking creative individuals to enter the international market.”
Discover the documentary projects presented at DOK Industry 2020.
36 projects were part of the DOK Co-Pro Market, and furthers projects were presented at the DOK Preview rough-cut presentations, the XR conference DOK Exchange, and the short film pitch DOK Short n’ Sweet.